Powered By Blogger

5/11/2007

To mom with love…..

On my way to the office I tuned in to Radio Indigo, one of the music channels that has been building up the tempo from the last few days towards the big D-day called “the Mother’s day”; this year falling on 13th May (2nd Sunday of the May month).

I wanted to be just like her. Not the looks but everything about her. I am talking about my mom…..my pillar of strength. An exceptionally bright lady whose talent perhaps didn’t find the right conduit. Wisdom galore, a super mom working non stop with no breaks even on Sundays. I wonder if I can be even 40 percent of what she is to three of us (me and my siblings).

From ‘Mother’s day for peace’ to ‘mothers’ work day’ and finally to ‘mother’s day’…this day was formalized for a different reason at different point in time, but as it stands today, Mother’s day is attributed as a special day to mother’s all around as a thankful gesture.

Well, I don’t think just one day would do any justice to the level of sacrifices and unconditional love moms shower on us…Nevertheless… happy mother’s day to all mommies!

0 comments: