Powered By Blogger

5/09/2007

New and better?

What is new today may either get more refined or completely obsolete tomorrow. I was an infrequent blogger on live space for sometime when I decided to jump into the blog arena full-on through my space on blogspot. It has hardly been two months and now I learn of a new and improved blog tool and weblog platform called WordPress!

My tech geek friend has now decided to maintain two blog spaces and elect the best one. He has also blogged his first set of views on Blogspot vs WordPress on his space called Pradeep’s Point.

Even before I heard about WordPress, another friend of mine introduced me to tumblelog which enables you to have media posts instead of long editorial posts as on a normal blog space.

I am sure there would be more such weblogs on the block. But, I will stick on to blogspot for now unless tomorrow I face a wall where I cannot do without using WordPress or for that matter Tumblr!

0 comments: