Powered By Blogger

3/09/2009

What women want?

The bride hunting for my BIL has left me wondering about many a question about women in general. Don’t get me wrong here; I have high respect for ambitious ladies, who want to leave a mark. But I still feel that one needs to act according to the circumstances, prioritize and then take a call.

After the rigmarole of PB (prospective bride) hunting through the matrimonial site, matching of horoscopes (yes it still is a big thing in Kerala) and chatting up of parents when it actually comes to the guy and gal talking, I am quite surprised at the flippant behaviors of the gals. They either are too busy to talk or haven’t found time to check the PG’s (prospective groom)! Half of the time they are worried about their non transferable jobs. Again, don’t get me wrong, but if you are good you surely fill find a good job elsewhere!

I am aware at this point that had I been a male I would have been branded as a MCP by now; thankfully no one has come up with a MCP equivalents for females so I am spared for now at least (or have I pre empted the ladies to come up with one…I fervently hope not!)

The point I am trying to make is that a relationship can’t start let alone sustain without certain adjustments. One need to question oneself at this juncture, does the PG possess all qualities that you expected for? If yes, do I trade it for a nice job and let go of this person whom you really think you can be happy with? Well, is it worth it?

No matter how much you deny, any lady working / non working would always want to have someone at home they can go back to. And that one person needs to be chosen without preconditions pertaining to one’s career, that is. The focus should be on the person, his characteristics and your compatibility together.

I feel people are forgetting that you need to happy at home to be happy elsewhere….

0 comments: